5.10.2011

Experienced translator is looking for apprentices


Documents reviser
Job description: Here the apprentice will revise the texts translated by a translator, and will translate smaller texts, like paragraphs, advertisements and résumés. You will need to work with texts in English-Portuguese and Portuguese-English.
Specific requirements: Since this job does not require specific knowledge at translation itself, and I am looking for people eager to learn this technique. I want students of translation courses and majors in English. NO previous experience is needed.
Where to work:  Currently I am working at my personal  office at 208 Sul.
Payment: the job is based on work in hours. I will pay 10 dollars per hour, 4 hours a day , 5 days per week. But if desired by the candidate an agreement can be made to work up to 8 hours. The salary varies from $800,00 to $1600,00/month.
Further informations send me an e-mail : job.translation@work.com

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Curriculum:

    Name: Tuanna Innocencio Flores
    Date of birth: 10/13/1990
    Place of birth: Brasil – Brasília
    E-mail adress: tuannainnocencio@gmail.com
    Phone numbers: 82679538.
    Adress: Brasília, SQS 408, block A, apartment 203.
    Objective:
    My goals are to improve my English and pursue opportunities that will take me to new experiences such as travel and see new horizons in this area.
    Employment:
    I've worked giving English and Portuguese lessons and translating small texts (2006 to 2009).
    Education:
    High school completed (2009) and part of basic school completed in Australia (2002 and 2003).
    Studying higher education (sixth semester).
    Skills:
    . National computer Lever 3rd Certificate (Network communication).
    . Professional Certificate of Assistant information Officer (AIO).

    ReplyDelete